A warm and romantic retreat, the Hayloft is perfect for a stay in all seasons. Your welcome hamper includes plum bread, jam, chocolates and a bottle of wine plus other local treats. You’ll enjoy the peaceful bedroom with kingsize bed, whilst the cosy box bed in the living area provides a perfect daytime snug for yourselves or an extra sleeping space for 2 children. For complete relaxation spend time in the deep copper spa bath under twinkly lights or try the large shower for two, with luxury toiletries as special extras. Cast iron radiators keep the Hayloft lovely and warm and a wood-burning stove keeps you toasty and cosy. Your little kitchen has everything you’ll need to cook up a tasty meal.
We now welcome up to two well-behaved dogs in the Hayloft (small extra charge).
For Electric Car owners there is a car charging point available.
- Fully equipped kitchen with Rangemaster cooker, microwave, Belfast sink, dishwasher, Fridge with freezer compartment, kettle, table & 4 chairs, apron, tea towels, washing up liquid and dishwasher tablets
- Living area with cosy double box bed, 3-seater sofa and two armchairs with wood-burning stove. TV with built-in DVD, books, games, dvds and tourist information.
- Bathroom with bath, shower, toilet, sink, towels, bathrobes, luxury toiletries.
- Bedroom with king size bed, cupboard/wardrobe and en suite toilet.
- Ample parking space in front of Stables
- Access to laundry room with washing machine and dryer
- Excellent Wifi coverage throughout
- Welcome hamper, wine, flowers, chocolates, plum bread, jam, milk, butter, tea and coffee – all included.
- Unusual wooden fridge
- Copper Spa Bath with twinkly fibre optic lights in ceiling.
- Large two-person shower
- Wood-burning stove with logs provided
- Heating throughout by cast iron radiators
- Luxury toiletries, bathrobes, towels, linen
- Visitor’s book with information about what to see & do in Lincolnshire
- Private enclosed garden with wooden table & 4 chairs, basket swing, lawn chairs and BBQ
- EV charge point available for those with electric cars (charged at cost)