The Bothy (2+1)
The Bothy is cosy and warm, with a beamed living room and attractive kitchen. Special features include a deep wooden bath, a box bed in the living room providing a sleeping space or daytime snug and a gorgeous little garden – a perfect place to relax. Your pets are welcome too!
- Fully equipped kitchen with fridge/freezer, Belfast sink, Everhot cooker, kettle, microwave, dishwasher, apron, tea towels, washing up liquid and tablets
- Living room with leather 2 seater sofa and armchair, flat-screen TV with built-in dvd, single box bed, selection of books, dvds, games, tourist information
- Well-behaved dogs allowed at small additional charge
- Tiled bathroom with wooden bath, wet-room shower, toilet, sink, bathrobes, towels, toiletries
- Bedroom with double bed, wardrobe, chair
- Ample parking space in front of Stables
- Access to laundry room with washing machine and dryer
- Excellent Wifi in all areas
- Welcome hamper, wine, flowers, loaf of bread, trug of vegetables, milk, eggs, butter, Lincolnshire sausages, tea and coffee – all included
- Cosy single box bed or snug in living room
- Unusual wooden soaking tub for two
- Wood-burning stove with logs provided
- Private enclosed garden with wooden picnic table, basket swing, lawn chairs and BBQ
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Visitor’s book with information about what to see & do in Lincolnshire
- All on one level and suitable for those with limited mobility. Grab bars in bathroom
What people say about us
Just want to say a massive Thank you to both. What an amazing little place this is. We have loved every minute of our mini birthday break. We were made to feel very welcome...
Thank you so much for a wonderful relaxing place. We loved the Bothy and all the little touches you have included. It was a last minute weekend away and luckily found your gorgeous place, tempted mostly by the pictures of the amazing bath and we were not disappointed! Thank you for all the delicious food and the incredibly cosy fireplace. We loved reading about the restoration and how you made sure it was as sustainable and environmentally friendly as possible. Thanks so much.
Thank you both so much for our lovely few days in the Bothy. Your cottage is absolutely beautiful and we could happily live here for ever! Needless to say, we plan to return...
Thank you very much for a lovely, comfortable, unique place to spend a few peaceful days. We really needed to relax and enjoy which we have done. Can't think of anything which wasn't there if we needed it. It is extremely well equipped.
Fabulous stay at the Bothy. Welcome pack was so thoughtful and lovely and everything about the property is gorgeous! We don't want to go home! Cosy, quirky & quiet! PERFECT! P.S. Eddie loved it too! Woof
I found out we were staying here when we first pulled up outside...Leo had secretly booked 'The Bothy' as a surprise. Instantly we both relaxed and knew it was 'our kind of place' to stay; clean, equipped, cosy & quirky! All the things the previous holiday rental found to be lacking!! ..First night meal very yummy, welcome packs were a lovely touch. Thank you. Ollie also felt very at home.
A fantastic place to stay. We really loved it. I think my wife would love to live here! We want to steal the bath... Thanks for letting us stay in such a fantastic place.
A wonderful little find for a weekend away. Such a cosy little cottage, everything you could want and more provided. The bath is simply amazing! Great for our dog too with the enclosed garden...A great weekend in a part of England we hadn't visited before. Thank you.
Great stay in the Bothy. We loved the welcome hamper, the fire and the fabulous bathroom...
This is our first stay but hopefully not our last. The Bothy was fab and quirky and the wooden bath was the perfect end to our busy day learning to make bread. Everything we could have wanted was here with a whole lot more and we have left feeling relaxed and totally chilled out...hope we see you again really soon.