The Bothy (2+1)
The Bothy is cosy and warm, with a beamed living room and attractive kitchen. Special features include a deep wooden bath, a box bed in the living room providing a sleeping space or daytime snug and a gorgeous little garden – a perfect place to relax. Your pets are welcome too!
- Fully equipped kitchen with fridge/freezer, Belfast sink, Everhot cooker, kettle, microwave, dishwasher, apron, tea towels, washing up liquid and tablets
- Living room with leather 2 seater sofa and armchair, flat-screen TV with built-in dvd, single box bed, selection of books, dvds, games, tourist information
- Well-behaved dogs allowed at small additional charge
- Tiled bathroom with wooden bath, wet-room shower, toilet, sink, bathrobes, towels, toiletries
- Bedroom with king size bed, wardrobe, chair
- Ample parking space in front of Stables
- Access to laundry room with washing machine and dryer
- Excellent Wifi in all areas
- Welcome hamper, wine, chocolates, plum bread, jam, flowers, loaf of bread, milk, eggs, butter, Lincolnshire sausages, tea and coffee – all included
- Cosy single box bed or snug in living room
- Unusual wooden soaking tub for two
- Wood-burning stove with logs provided
- Private enclosed garden with wooden table and 3 chairs, basket swing, lawn chairs and BBQ
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Visitor’s book with information about what to see & do in Lincolnshire
- All on one level and suitable for those with limited mobility. Grab bars in bathroom
What people say about us
Thank you so much for providing a wonderful place to spend a relaxing week. The hamper gifts were lovely and other nice touches too. This is a great location from which to explore what Lincolnshire has to offer...
Thank you for a wonderful weekend break. The Bothy is a lovely welcoming comfortable cottage to return to after a day exploring. Lovely welcome hamper and everything we needed was provided...
The Bothy is quirky and comfortable. There is so much information here; so comprehensive. The 'Welcome Hamper' was truly lovely and the goodies most enjoyable. Thank you...
We absolutely loved our relaxing and cosy break at the Bothy! Such a beautiful and comfortable place to stay. Thank you so much Sherry & Irven for your wonderful hospitality...
We are so pleased there was late availability in 'The Bothy' for New Years Eve! It was exactly what we needed - a relaxing, welcoming environment with finishing touches which were perfect. Thank you for the lovely welcome gifts and the Christmas tree was unexpected but really made us feel at home.
Thank you for our wonderful, much needed break at the Bothy! What a lovely little gem you have here. The welcome treats were a kind touch.
What a fantastic find! Thank you for the Welcome Pack, really nice touch...Totally Loved the accommodation... Soooo cosy x
Once again, a fabulous stay! You have created a very special place that we look forward to coming back to... Thank you.
We have had such a lovely stay. The Bothy is really nicely appointed, comfortable and cosy - we have loved it! ... And you have made us feel so welcome with your friendliness and lots of nice touches around the place...
Great place for peace and calm whilst on a business trip. Loved the Welcome Basket and the ecological touches.
What a beautiful place to recharge our batteries for a weekend. We loved all the little touches, the attention to detail is second to done. Everything that could have been done to accommodate us was met...The toiletries were especially wonderful...The Bothy is the perfect little hideaway to have a rest...Thank you so much.
Everything about the Bothy was perfect. We had a very warm welcome followed by a very relaxing stay in this cosy accommodation...Thank you for this lovely break we will never forget.
After such a strange few months we wanted somewhere to switch off from the world for a few days. There was only one choice for us! Thank you for creating a space we were absolutely confidant in feeling 'safe' in. Days of 'bathing', 'wining' and 'dining'. Total Relaxation! Thank you.
This is our 10th visit so it's pretty obvious that we always enjoy our short stays in this part of Lincolnshire...Sherry & Irven are very welcoming and we recommend a visit which will not disappoint.
So pleased I could stay here at your wonderful location. So beautifully made and so complete, so cosy. Fabulous. Thank you so much. Frank B, the Netherlands
We loved it here and don't want to leave! ... Lovely, lovely place, so relaxing and everything you could need. So comfortable and lovely touches.