The Bothy (2+1)
The Bothy is cosy and warm, with a beamed living room and attractive kitchen. Special features include a deep wooden bath, a box bed in the living room providing a sleeping space or daytime snug and a gorgeous little garden – a perfect place to relax. Your dog is welcome too!
- Fully equipped kitchen with fridge/freezer, Belfast sink, Everhot cooker, kettle, microwave, dishwasher, apron, tea towels, washing up liquid and tablets
- Living room with leather 2 seater sofa and armchair, flat-screen TV with built-in dvd, single box bed, selection of books, dvds, games, tourist information
- Up to 2 well-behaved dogs allowed at small additional charge
- Tiled bathroom with wooden bath, wet-room shower, toilet, sink, bathrobes, towels, toiletries
- Bedroom with king size bed, wardrobe, chair
- Ample parking space in front of Stables
- Access to laundry room with washing machine and dryer
- Excellent Wifi in all areas
- Welcome hamper, wine, chocolates, plum bread, jam, flowers, loaf of bread, milk, butter, tea and coffee – all included
- Cosy single box bed or snug in living room
- Unusual wooden soaking tub for two
- Wood-burning stove with logs provided
- Private enclosed garden with wooden table and 3 chairs, basket swing, lawn chairs and BBQ
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Visitor’s book with information about what to see & do in Lincolnshire
- All on one level and suitable for those with limited mobility. Grab bars in bathroom
What people say about us
Dear Sherry and Irven, thank you so much for providing this wonderful cosy little place. It was so relaxing and rejuvenating. You were both very welcoming hosts...
This is our 10th visit so it's pretty obvious that we always enjoy our short stays in this part of Lincolnshire...Sherry & Irven are very welcoming and we recommend a visit which will not disappoint.
What an amazing place to stay. My wife and I were nervous as this was our first covid trip away but the measures in place have really set our minds at rest. The Bothy itself is perfect, it didn't matter if it rained or shined. We really looked forward to coming back to relax and sit in front of the fire!
What an amazing time we have had. So special and memorable in so many ways. We leave full of gratitude and new memories and new bits of history learnt. Thank you for your kindness and the time you gave us. And for the love and hard work you have put into the restoration of the Manor house and Stables. The energy and love shines through we have appreciated every bit of it.
As soon as we heard lockdown was lifting, we booked straightaway! We needed rest , relaxation and to get away from it all. The Bothy fulfilled all our expectations. As our 4th visit, we knew what to expect, and we were not disappointed - a little slice of perfection! The cosiness, the décor, the quaintness - our perfect bolthole. We'll be back.
...right from the first email we received a warm welcome. We've had a fabulous week exploring the area but equally enjoyed our time at "home" too! The Bothy has everything you need and more for a safe and comfortable stay.
After such a strange few months we wanted somewhere to switch off from the world for a few days. There was only one choice for us! Thank you for creating a space we were absolutely confidant in feeling 'safe' in. Days of 'bathing', 'wining' and 'dining'. Total Relaxation! Thank you.
Thank you sooo much for creating such a perfect place for a calm, relaxing getaway - we love the Bothy! Your attention to detail & all the ways you have thought about how people want to use a space are just spot on. We are inspired by the sustainability of it all too & have taken some tips. Only our 1st stay, but I m sure we will be back. Have had fun exploring the area & the locals were very friendly, but we didn't want to go out much as this place is soooo cosy & has everything we needed.