What we are doing to keep you safe from the Coronavirus during your stay at the Manor House Stables
NEW! UPDATED CANCELLATION POLICY – 5th OCTOBER 2020
During the first Lockdown, our policy was to provide prompt 100% refunds or credit notes to anyone having to cancel their bookings due to the lockdown. This policy will be the same if there is a second lockdown (which hopefully there will not be). Please continue to book your stays here, but please pay the deposit only. This will be fully refunded if government restrictions tighten or you become ill with Covid-19. This is our personal guarantee. Our Cancellation Policy is here to help you if you are worried about booking a break then having to cancel in these uncertain times.
Our existing polices which we put into place when we re-opened on the 5th July are still in place, outlined below;
- Our priority is the protection of our guests and staff from the Coronavirus
- We have achieved the ‘We’re Good to Go’ mark awarded by Visit England which demonstrates we are adhering to Governmental and Public Health advice on the Coronavirus.
- We have developed new safe working priorities and a new Risk Assessment following latest Government advice.
- All interactions between ourselves and guests will be at a 2m social distancing
- We aim to leave as much time as possible between bookings. This is ideally 2 days minimum. We are being extremely cautious and conscientious, but we want to keep all our guests and staff safe and are taking note of all the scientific data regarding the survival time of the coronavirus on a variety of surfaces – plastic, stainless steel, copper and cardboard – see https://www.healthline.com/health/how-long-does-coronavirus-last-on-surfaces. For example, we will disinfect keys between bookings, all hard surfaces and particular touch points such as door handles, taps, tv controls etc.
- We are therefore allowing a vastly increased amount time for our cleaning routine. Amongst a wide variety of other actions, we are disinfecting surfaces and all touch points with a product that kills the Coronavirus (see above).
- Bed linen and towels will be washed to the highest standard in accordance with latest virus control procedures.
- We have temporarily removed certain items from the accommodation such as cushions and throws.
- We will introduce ‘self-check-ins’ by providing a keycode number or by simply leaving the keys in the door ahead of arrivals. We will meet guests on arrival but will no longer do our normal ‘tour’ around the accommodation. However, there is a Welcome book which explains how things work etc. Alternatively, we are available by phone or text and can obviously help ‘remotely’.
- We welcome all new bookings and we do ask for a deposit of £100 per booking. However, if we need to close again due to the Coronavirus, any payments made will be refunded or a credit note issued to be used at a later date.
- If you have any concerns at all or would like to discuss any details/make a booking, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or ring on 01526 378717 or 07979 750760.