The Hayloft is a lovely retreat with a beautiful bedroom and cosy box bed. The open plan beamed living/kitchen is warm and welcoming, the luxury bathroom has twinkly lights and a beautiful copper bateau bath and a little garden beckons at the bottom of the outside staircase.
- Fully equipped kitchen with Rangemaster cooker, microwave, Belfast sink, dishwasher, Fridge with freezer compartment, kettle, coffee maker, table & 4 chairs, apron, tea towels, washing up liquid and dishwasher tablets
- Living area with cosy double box bed, sofa and two armchairs, TV, DVD, books, games, dvds, tourist information and wood-burning stove.
- Bathroom with bath, shower, toilet, sink, towels, bathrobes, luxury toiletries.
- Bedroom with double bed, cupboard/wardrobe and en suite toilet.
- Ample parking space in front of Stables
- Access to laundry room with washing machine and dryer
- Excellent Wifi coverage throughout
- Welcome hamper, wine, flowers, loaf of bread, trug of vegetables, milk, eggs, butter, Lincolnshire sausages, tea and coffee – all included.
- Unusual wooden fridge
- Copper Spa Bath with twinkly fibre optic lights in ceiling.
- Wood-burning stove with logs provided
- Heating throughout by cast iron radiators
- Luxury toiletries, bathrobes, towels, linen
- Visitor’s book with information about what to see & do in Lincolnshire
- Private enclosed garden with wooden picnic table, basket swing, lawn chairs and BBQ
What people say about us
After months planning a wedding, this has been the perfect relaxing honeymoon we were after. The entire week has been wonderful...
The Hayloft is simply beautiful, so peaceful & cosy. We spent the days visiting Woodhall Spa and walking and the nights drinking wine by the log burner playing board games, not to mention soaking in that AMAZING bath!!!
The Bothy was such a lovely place to 'chill' and relax! Thank you for making our stay a home from home, with all little extra touches added in! The first night dinner was super and the crumble was amazing!!
Wow - what an amazing time we have had. Stumbled across this gem on tripadvisor and you deserve all of the praise you get & more!
Wow, what a place! Stephen and I needed a hideaway for a few nights, which would be like a home from home, and we found it with you. What taste you have Sherry, it was like living in 'Country Living Magazine'!
We have made the Hayloft our annual treat to escape and chill. This is our 4th visit now and each time we love it more.
Practically Perfect in Every Way... Thank you.
From a bottle of wine to bath robes - we really could not have wanted for anything else! The highlight might have been the bath - it was amazing!!!! The Bothy really and truly exceeded our expectations and we could not have imagined how delightful a stay it could be!
The Bothy is quiet, cosy and quirky.
Our third here at the Bothy (and 3 times in the Hayloft!); a wonderful few days of autumn sunshine. Walks on the Fens, the Wolds and along the beach. The garden here is a perfect sun trap, warm enough to enjoy breakfast each morning. I love the warmth and distinctive smell here - it will keep bringing us back to the perfect place for recovery. Thank you, as always... PS The flowers were beautiful!