The Hayloft is a lovely retreat with a beautiful bedroom and cosy box bed. The open plan beamed living/kitchen is warm and welcoming, the luxury bathroom has twinkly lights and a beautiful copper bateau bath and a little garden beckons at the bottom of the outside staircase.
- Fully equipped kitchen with Rangemaster cooker, microwave, Belfast sink, dishwasher, Fridge with freezer compartment, kettle, coffee maker, table & 4 chairs, apron, tea towels, washing up liquid and dishwasher tablets
- Living area with cosy double box bed, sofa and two armchairs, TV, DVD, books, games, dvds, tourist information and wood-burning stove.
- Bathroom with bath, shower, toilet, sink, towels, bathrobes, luxury toiletries.
- Bedroom with double bed, cupboard/wardrobe and en suite toilet.
- Ample parking space in front of Stables
- Access to laundry room with washing machine and dryer
- Excellent Wifi coverage throughout
- Welcome hamper, wine, flowers, loaf of bread, trug of vegetables, milk, eggs, butter, Lincolnshire sausages, tea and coffee – all included.
- Unusual wooden fridge
- Copper Spa Bath with twinkly fibre optic lights in ceiling.
- Wood-burning stove with logs provided
- Heating throughout by cast iron radiators
- Luxury toiletries, bathrobes, towels, linen
- Visitor’s book with information about what to see & do in Lincolnshire
- Private enclosed garden with wooden picnic table, basket swing, lawn chairs and BBQ
What people say about us
We stayed in the Bothy last year, but the Hayloft is equally amazing...A perfect retreat from busy lives. The chance to relax in the wonderful bath and unwind in front of the woodburner. We've stayed in many self catering places, but this will always be our favourite. Many thanks.
Very cosy little place made to feel at home, lovely atmosphere, fabulous little gem! Amazing little break. Thank you so much. Will definitely recommend! Will definitely return!
Thank you for a really lovely stay. This is a wonderful retreat & the woodburner makes it beautifully cosy. Aidan enjoyed the bread making course and kept me supplied with goodies throughout the day & I had some quiet time to myself. You have made the Hayloft a perfect place. Thank you.
Thank you for a beautiful homely place to stay. It was so perfect, all the small details make a big difference. Loved the jam! ...thank you. We will be back.
First visit and came to celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary. Lovely friendly welcome by Sherry and the Hayloft did not disappoint! The welcome pack was a lovely touch, the wine was delicious! OMG that bath was amazing! We visited Woodhall Spa & Lincoln and loved them both. We can't wait to come back again...
1st timers to Lincolnshire and can safely say we will be back and specifically back to the Hayloft! Super place - so relaxing & quiet and perfectly placed to see the whole county. Lovely to meet Irven & Sherry...See you again soon.
Our first visit to the Hayloft...Five stars do not do it justice. From the welcome hamper, every detail thought of, to the incredible bath with twinkling lights. The four of us have had a fantastic family time in a beautiful place. This may have been our first visit but will definitely not be our last. Next time we hope to bring all the family and enjoy the Bothy too.
It has been a real pleasure staying here. The Hayloft is a truly delightful & charming place, everything you need for a warm & relaxing stay....We want to say thank you for our stay & all the extras you provided, they were really appreciated. Thank you again.
We have had a wonderful 4 days here and wish we could stay longer. The Hayloft must surely be one of the best equipped and most comfortable places we have stayed in in the UK. Thank you so much for the wonderful vegies and all the extras!
Thank you for a beautiful place to spend precious time together before our first baby is born. We have had a truly peaceful & relaxing break away & the thoughtful touches you add are much appreciated & make it extra special.