The Hayloft is a lovely retreat with a beautiful bedroom and cosy box bed. The open plan beamed living/kitchen is warm and welcoming, the luxury bathroom has twinkly lights and a beautiful copper bateau bath and a little garden beckons at the bottom of the outside staircase.
- Fully equipped kitchen with Rangemaster cooker, microwave, Belfast sink, dishwasher, Fridge with freezer compartment, kettle, coffee maker, table & 4 chairs, apron, tea towels, washing up liquid and dishwasher tablets
- Living area with cosy double box bed, sofa and two armchairs, TV, DVD, books, games, dvds, tourist information and wood-burning stove.
- Bathroom with bath, shower, toilet, sink, towels, bathrobes, luxury toiletries.
- Bedroom with double bed, cupboard/wardrobe and en suite toilet.
- Ample parking space in front of Stables
- Access to laundry room with washing machine and dryer
- Excellent Wifi coverage throughout
- Welcome hamper, wine, flowers, loaf of bread, trug of vegetables, milk, eggs, butter, Lincolnshire sausages, tea and coffee – all included.
- Unusual wooden fridge
- Copper Spa Bath with twinkly fibre optic lights in ceiling.
- Wood-burning stove with logs provided
- Heating throughout by cast iron radiators
- Luxury toiletries, bathrobes, towels, linen
- Visitor’s book with information about what to see & do in Lincolnshire
- Private enclosed garden with wooden picnic table, basket swing, lawn chairs and BBQ
What people say about us
It was our first time in this area and the info provided by Sherry has been invaluable. We loved the welcome hamper...We found the Hayloft a peaceful haven away from our hectic 'real life' and we enjoyed the homely touches...
It has been a real pleasure staying here. The Hayloft is a truly Delightful & Charming place, everything you need for a warm & relaxing stay.